Find your username and password for a manual VPN setup.
- The Username is the email address that you used to create your BulletVPN account.
- The VPN password for manual setups is not the same as the password for apps and the account. You can find it in the client area in the top-left green box next to "VPN Pass." Click Show to view it.
Note: Please have your Username and VPN password ready, as you will be asked to enter them later in the setup process.
Find the VPN server address
To find the server address that you wish to use, please click here: Servers List.
Once you are on the servers list page, locate the VPN server address under Server Name.
Configure your Xiaomi router
1. In your browser’s address bar, enter miwifi.com to access the router admin panel.
If the address for your router’s admin panel was changed in the past and you cannot remember it, you can find it in your device's settings.
Sign in with your router admin password.
2. Click Advanced > VPN.
3. Click Add service. Enter the following details:
- Name: Enter a name that will help you recognize your VPN connection. For example, BulletVPN.
- Protocol type: Select L2TP.
- Server: Enter the server address you found earlier.
- Username: Enter the username you found above.
- Password: Enter the password you found above.
4. Next to the L2TP VPN connection you just created, click Connect.
Once the connection is successful, click the QoS Traffic manager tab at the top. Under Internet bandwidth, click Change.
Enter the following details:
- Upload: Enter 999.
- Download: Enter 999.