Find your username and password for a manual VPN setup.
- The Username is the email address that you used to create your BulletVPN account.
- The VPN password for manual setups is not the same as the password for apps and the account. You can find it in the client area in the top-left green box next to "VPN Pass." Click Show to view it.
Note: Please have your Username and VPN password ready, as you will be asked to enter them later in the setup process.
Find the VPN server address
In order to find the server address that you wish to use, please click here: Servers List.
Once you are on the servers list page, locate the VPN server address under Server Name.
Configure your Tenda router
- Launch your web browser
- Input your router's local IP address in the address bar. (It is usually 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, or 192.168.1.254)
- Input your router's login credentials when prompted
- Click on VPN in your left menu.
- Click on PPTP/L2TP Client
- Now fill out the following details:
- Click Connect, your router will now start the VPN connection, and the Status is changed to Connected.
- To disconnect from the VPN server, turn the toggle next to PPTP/L2TP Client off and click Save.