Find your username and password for a manual VPN setup.
- The Username is the email address that you used to create your BulletVPN account.
- The VPN password for manual setups is not the same as the password for apps and the account. You can find it in the client area in the top-left green box next to "VPN Pass". Click Show to view it.
Note: Please have your Username and VPN password ready, as you will be asked to enter them later in the setup process.
Find the VPN server address
In order to find the server address that you wish to use, please click here: Servers List
Once you are on the servers list page, locate the VPN server address under Server Name.
Configure your Asus router
- Launch your web browser
- Input your router's local IP address in the address bar. (It is usually 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, or 192.168.1.254)
- Input your router's login credentials when prompted
- Click on VPN tunneling, in your left menu, then, click on PPTP Client under VPN Tunneling
- Fill out the following details:
- Start with Wan: ✓
- Description: BulletVPN PPTP (or any other name of your choosing)
- VPN Server: Copy the VPN server address you found above
- Username: Your account email address
- Password: Copy the VPN password you found above
- Encryption: Auto
- Stateless MPPE connection: ✓
- Accept DNS configuration: Exclusive
- Redirect Internet Traffic: ✓
- Create Nat on tunnel: ✓
- MTU: Default | 1450
- MRU: Default | 1450
- Click Save
- Click Connect