Find your username and password for a manual VPN setup
In order to set up BulletVPN manually on your router, you will first need to obtain your BulletVPN credentials (i.e. username and password) for the manual configuration.
- The Username is the email address that you used to create your BulletVPN account.
- The VPN password for manual setups is not the same as the password for apps and the account. You can find it in the client area in the top-left green box next to "VPN Pass". Click Show to view it.
Note: Please have your Username and VPN password ready, as you will be asked to enter them later in the setup process.
Download the OpenVPN configuration files
In order to download the OpenVPN configuration files, click here: Configuration files
Extract the folder once it is downloaded.
Configure your Asus router
- Launch your web browser.
- Input your router's local IP address in the address bar. (It is usually 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, or 192.168.1.254).
- Input your router's login credentials when prompted.
- Click on "VPN" under "Advanced Settings", in your left menu.
- Click on "VPN Client", in your top menu.
- Click on "Add a Profile".
- Select the OpenVPN tab, then fill out the following details:
- Click "Activate", your router will now start the VPN connection.