1. Click on your Active Lan / WiFi icon and click on Network settings.
2. Click on VPN, then click on Add a VPN connection.
3. Insert the following info:
- Select Windows (built-in) from VPN Provider drop-down menu.
- Insert BulletVPN as Connection name.
- Insert the desired server address in the Server name or Server address box. You can choose one of our servers from the list here.
- Select Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPsec) from the VPN type drop-down menu.
- Select User name and password from Type of sign-in info drop-down menu.
4. Insert the following info:
- Insert your email address and the password provided by BulletVPN.
- Check Remember my sign-in info and click on Save.
5. Click on Change adapter options.
6. Right-click on the latest created VPN connection BulletVPN, and select Properties.
7. From Security Tab, click on Advanced settings.
8. Select Use preshared key for authentication and insert bulletvpn in the Key box, then click OK.
9. Follow the steps below:
- Select Optional encryption (connect even if no encryption) from Data encryption drop-down menu.
- Click on Allow these protocols and make sure that Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP) and Microsoft CHAp Version 2 (MS-CHAP) are checked.
- Click OK.
10. Click on the latest created VPN Connection BulletVPN, then click on Connect.
11. VPN will be established in few seconds. If you get any error connecting, you can contact our support department here.
12. You are now connected to the VPN successfully.
13. Use the Disconnect button to disconnect VPN.