Find your username and password for a manual VPN setup
- The Username is the email address that you used to create your BulletVPN account.
- The VPN password for manual setups is not the same as the password for apps and the account. You can find it in the client area in the top-left green box next to "VPN Pass". Click Show to view it.
Note: Please have your Username and VPN password ready, as you will be asked to enter them later in the setup process.
Find the VPN server address
In order to find the server address that you wish to use, please click here: Servers List
Once you are on the servers list page, locate the VPN server address under Server Name.
Configure your iOS Device
1. Tap on Settings
2. Tap on General and then tap on VPN
3. Tap on Add VPN Configuration
4. Tap on Type and choose L2TP and insert the following:
- Description: BulletVPN (or any other name)
- Server Address: Copy the VPN server address you found above
- Account: Your account email address
- Password: Copy the VPN password you found above
- Secret: bulletvpn
- Toggle on Send All Traffic
5. BulletVPN L2TP profile is created. Enable VPN option and wait to connect VPN
6. You are connected now!