Find your username and password for a manual VPN setup
- The Username is the email address that you used to create your BulletVPN account.
- The VPN password for manual setups is not the same as the password for apps and the account.
- In the client area in the top-left green box next to "VPN Pass", Click Show to view it.
Note: Please have your Username and VPN password ready, as you will be asked to enter them later in the setup process.
Find the VPN server address
To find the server address that you wish to use, please click here: Servers List.
Once you are on the servers list page, locate the VPN server address under Server Name.
Configure your Android Phone
1. Tap on "Settings".
2. Tap on "Wireless & networks".
3. Tap on "VPN".
4. Tap on “+” Icon
5. Insert the following Info:
- Insert Name: BulletVPN.
- Type: Select PPTP from the drop-down menu.
- Server Address: Copy the VPN server address you found above.
- tap on Save
6. Tap on "BulletVPN".
7. Insert the following Info:
- User Name: Your account email address.
- Password: Copy the VPN password you found above.
- Select “Save account information” and tap on "Connect".
8. You are Connected now.
9. Tap on BulletVPN and press "Disconnect" if you wish to disconnect from the VPN server.