1. Note down your VPN Password for manual connections. Refer to this guide to find it out.
2. Download the Zomboided repository here and copy the file to a USB stick.
3. Plug the USB drive into your OpenELEC device.
4. Select and click Add-ons in the left side menu.
5. Select the package icon at the top of the left side menu.
6. Select Install from zip file.
7. You might be prompted to enable the installation of add-ons from unknown sources if you haven't already. If that's the case, select Settings. If not, skip to Step 10.
8. Click Unknown sources to enable it.
9. You will be prompted with a Warning! message. Select Yes.
10. Locate your USB drive name and select it.
11. Select repository.zomboided.plugins-1.0.0.zip, which you have downloaded in Step 2.
12. A notification message will pop up, informing you that the Add-on has been successfully installed.
13. Select Install from repository.
14. Navigate to Zomboided Add-on Repository > Services > VPN Manager for OpenVPN and select it.
15. Select Install.
16. A notification message will pop up, informing you that the Add-on has been successfully installed.
17. Click VPN Manager for OpenVPN again. A new screen will prompt you to configure your VPN settings. Click OK.
18. Navigate through the providers' list in VPN Provider and select BulletVPN.
19. Enter your BulletVPN username and VPN Password (from Step 1).
20. Select VPN Connections in the left side menu, and click First VPN connection (optionally used to auto-connect during boot).
21. Progress messages will be displayed while the connection settings are being configured.
22. Select your desired server from the list of available profiles.
23. Connection will be then be established, and a confirmation message will appear, showing your new external IP address.