1. Note down your VPN Password for manual connections. Refer to this guide to find it out.
2. Download the Zomboided repository here and copy the file to a USB stick.
3. Plug the USB drive into your LibreELEC device.
4. Select the Settings cog icon at the top of the left side menu.
5. Select Add-ons and click on Unknown sources to enable this option.
6. You will be prompted with a Warning! message. Select Yes.
7. Navigate back home. Select and click Add-ons in the left side menu.
8. Select the package icon at the top of the left side menu.
9. Select Install from zip file.
10. Locate your USB drive name and select it.
11. Select repository.zomboided.plugins-1.0.0.zip which you have downloaded in Step 2.
12. A notification message will pop up, informing you that the Add-on has been successfully installed.
13. Select Install from repository.
14. Navigate to Zomboided Add-on Repository > Services > VPN Manager for OpenVPN and select it.
15. Select Install.
16. A notification message will pop up, informing you that the Add-on has been successfully installed. Click VPN Manager for OpenVPN.
17. A new screen will prompt you to configure your VPN settings.
18. Navigate through the providers list in VPN Provider and select BulletVPN.
19. Enter your BulletVPN username and VPN password (from Step 1).
20. Select VPN Connections in the left side menu, and click First VPN connection (optionally used to auto connect during boot).
21. Progress messages will be displayed while your the connection settings are being configured.
22. Select your desired server from the list of available profiles.
23. Connection will be then be established, and confirmation message will appear, showing the your new external IP address.