Changing DNS on Android 4.x
- Find Settings
- Choose Wi-Fi by actually pressing Wi-F
- Press and hold your network and a window will open up
- Choose Modify Network
- Check the Show advanced options checkbox at the bottom of the screen
- Set IP settings to Static
- Simply keep your IP address, Gateway and Network prefix length the same
- Input the our DNS servers: 184.108.40.206 & Secondary Server 220.127.116.11
- Press Save
- Restart your device
Changing DNS on Android 5.x
1. Find Settings.
3. Select Wi-Fi settings.
4. Tap and hold the network you want to connect to until a box appears.
5. Select Modify Network.
6. Tap the checkbox next to Show Advanced Options.
8. Manually enter your IP address, Gateway, Subnet/Network Prefix Length, using the same values you see in gray. Otherwise, you will not be able to save your settings.
11. Input the our DNS servers:18.104.22.168 & Secondary Server 22.214.171.124
13. Restart your device
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.