- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Log into your router's admin interface.
- Open "Advanced Settings."
- Find "Local Network" left and select "Client Address Allocation."
- Set Primary Server 220.127.116.11 & Secondary Server 18.104.22.168
- Restart the router.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.