- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Log into your router's admin interface
- Open "Advanced Settings"
- Find "Local Network" left and select "Client Address Allocation"
- Set Primary Server 184.108.40.206 & Secondary Server 220.127.116.11
- Restart the router
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.