- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Log in to the router. Standard username is “root” without the quotes. The password field should be kept BLANK.
- Click on the Advanced button at the top of the page
- Click on WAN Config in the left panel.
- Enter 220.127.116.11 as primary DNS and 18.104.22.168 as secondary DNS
- Click on the Apply button and restart the router.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.