- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Log in to the router. The standard username is “root” without the quotes. The password field should be kept BLANK.
- Click on the Advanced button at the top of the page.
- Click on WAN Config in the left panel.
- Enter 184.108.40.206 as primary DNS and 220.127.116.11 as secondary DNS.
- Click on the Apply button and restart the router.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.