- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- If you haven’t changed the admin username and password to something more secure, enter the defaults: Username: admin Password: admin
- Click the Advanced icon.
- Click the Home Network icon.
- Click the Advanced Settings icon.
- Click Configure the Local Home Networking modem IP Network.
- Click Custom Settings.
- Under DNS input Primary Server 220.127.116.11 and Secondary Server 18.104.22.168
- Make sure Use Wan is unchecked.
- Click Apply.
- Restart the router.
The First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.