- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- If you haven’t changed the admin username and password to something more secure, enter the defaults: Username: admin Password: admin
- Click the Advanced icon
- Click Home Network icon
- Click the Advanced Settings icon
- Click Configure the Local Home Networking modem IP Network
- Click Custom Settings
- Under DNS input Primary Server 18.104.22.168 and Secondary Server 22.214.171.124
- Make sure Use Wan is unchecked
- Click Apply
- Restart the router
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.