- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Enter your router's IP in your web browser's address bar and hit enter.
- Then click Broadband Link.
- Then click Advanced Settings.
- Select Manually Configure Your DNS Information and input Primary Server 126.96.36.199 & Secondary Server 188.8.131.52
- Click Save.
- Restart the router and any device connected to it.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.