- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Enter your router's IP in your web browser's address bar and hit enter.
- Then click Broadband Link
- Then click Advanced Settings
- Select Manually Configure Your DNS Information and input Primary Server 18.104.22.168 & Secondary Server 22.214.171.124
- Click Save
- Restart the router and any device connected to it.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.