- Make sure your DNS is set to 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168. Follow the TPlink guide here if you are in doubt
- If you are using PPPoE to connect please make sure the DNS is set under PPPoE advanced as well.
- Note down the IP of the router. Look in the address bar of your browser and note down the IP.
- Go to advanced routing in the left menu
- Add an entry in the advanced routing by clicking the add button. Make sure the setup looks like this:
Destination IP Address: 22.214.171.124
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.255
Default gateway: The IP you noted down in step 3.
- Please repeat the steps above for the destination IP 126.96.36.199
- Click save.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.