- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Enter your router's IP in your web browser's address bar.
- If you have set a username and password then enter these details now. Standard is admin/admin
- Choose DHCP in the left menu and then DHCP Settings.
- Set Primary DNS to 188.8.131.52
- Set Secondary DNS to 184.108.40.206
- Click the Save button.
- Restart the router and connected devices.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.