- Make sure your DNS is set to 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124. Follow the Netgear guide here if you are in doubt
- Go to Advanced and note down the IP of the router or look in address field of your browser. Note down the IP.
- Go to Advanced>Advanced Setup>Static Routes
- Set route name to blockdns1
- Uncheck Private checkbox if available and check Active checkbox
- Enter 126.96.36.199 as destination IP
- Enter 255.255.255.255 in IP Subnet Mask
- Input the IP you noted down in step 2 in the field Gateway IP Address
- Set Metric to 2 - once finished your setup should look like this (your gateway IP might differ)
- Click Apply
- Please repeat the above steps for Destination IP: 188.8.131.52 as well
Important: If you get an error saying invalid gateway IP address then please try changing the last digit in the Gateway IP.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.