- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Go to your modem setting page & enter admin as your username & password & login
- Go to basic tap on the lest side & choose LAN
- Use 220.127.116.11 as your Primary DNS and 18.104.22.168 as your Secondary DNS
- Now reboot your router to set all devices connected to it to our DNS
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.