- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Go to your modem setting page & enter admin as your username & password & login.
- Go to basic tap on the lest side & choose LAN.
- Use 22.214.171.124 as your Primary DNS and 126.96.36.199 as your Secondary DNS
- Now reboot your router to set all devices connected to it to our DNS.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.