- Make sure your DNS is set to 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199. Follow the D-link guide here if you are in doubt
- Note down the IP of the router. Look in the address bar of your browser and note down the IP.
- Go to Advanced tab and switch to Routing page
- Input the following in the Destination fields.
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.255
Gateway: The IP you noted down in step 2
Check the checkbox on the left of the row.
- Please repeat the steps above for destination 188.8.131.52
- Click Save Settings and Reboot Later. If it's not working right away please restart router.
If you get "Invalid Gateway for Route" then change the last digit of the router IP from step 2.
If you are using a DIR655 and can't find static routing then see this guide: http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=6422.0
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.