- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Log into your router. If you have not set a new username and password, the default is most likely admin/admin.
- Click on the Manual Internet Connection Setup button.
- Fill in DNS servers 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Save the settings
- Restart router
Please read: Some D-link routers have an option under Setup/Network Settings called enable DNS relay. Please make sure that this option is not enabled. The same goes for unicasting if you have this feature.
Please un-link the router from the myDLink service as this service will bypass and DNS settings you make.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.