- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Enter the default username and password admin/admin
- Click on Static Route which you find under LAN Setup. Please note that some routers don't have this option. In that case you won't be able to use this router for blocking DNS.
- Add the following to the list:
Network Address: 188.8.131.52
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.255
Gateway: 127.0.0.1 or 192.168.0.100 or another valid IP from your network.
- Click on Add
- Repeat the above for the IP 184.108.40.206 as well
- Restart the router to apply the settings
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.