In order to add US channels to your Roku device, you need a US Roku account. Follow these steps to create an American Roku account:
1. Make sure the DNS is configured correctly in your SmartDNS dashboard before you start or the following process will fail.
2. Go to https://owner.roku.com and click on "Create account".
3. Fill in the required info and click "Continue"
4. Choose a Pin and click "Continue"
5. On the next page, you will be presented with two payment method options.
6. If you choose the credit card payment option, you have to create a 5-digit zip code based on the numbers of your actual zip code related to your credit card. Example: If your real zip code is 2200 then your new zip code will be 02200. If your real zip code is A2 B3 C4 then your new zip code is 00234.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.