- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- The default username and password is root/admin
- Under Basic select Network
- Find the Static DNS Settings
- Static DNS1: 126.96.36.199
- Static DNS2:188.8.131.52
- Static DNS3: 0.0.0.0
- Save settings
- Go to Advanced > DHCP/DNS
- Uncheck Use received DNS with user-entered DNS
- Check Use internal DNS
- Save and restart
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.