- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- The default username and password is root/admin.
- Under Basic select Network.
- Find the Static DNS Settings.
- Static DNS1: 188.8.131.52
- Static DNS2:184.108.40.206
- Static DNS3: 0.0.0.0
- Save settings.
- Go to Advanced > DHCP/DNS.
- Uncheck Use received DNS with user-entered DNS.
- Check Use internal DNS.
- Save and restart.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.