- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Log into your router. If you have not set a new username and password then leave the username blank and use admin as password
- Choose Basic Setup
- Make sure Enable DHCP is selected
- Fill in DNS servers 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Save the settings
- Restart router
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.