- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- If you haven’t changed the admin username and password to something more secure, enter the defaults: Username: admin Password: admin
- Click on LAN settings on the left-hand side under Lan Setup.
- Under the DNS Relay field select Disable.
- Under DNS servers input DNS server 1: 188.8.131.52 & DNS server 2: 184.108.40.206
- Click the OK button.
- Restart the router.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.