- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Normally Belkin will ship routers with no username or password. If there is a username it’s admin
- Click DNS on the left hand side
- You might be asked for password again - leave blank if you have no password
- Uncheck Automatic from ISP
- Enter 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 in the DNS fields
- Click Apply Changes
- Restart router and connected devices
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.