- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Normally Belkin will ship routers with no username or password. If there is a username it’s admin
- Click DNS on the left-hand side.
- You might be asked for a password again - leave blank if you have no password.
- Uncheck Automatic from ISP.
- Enter 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 in the DNS fields.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Restart router and connected devices.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.