- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Log into your router. If you have not set a new username and password the default is most likely admin/admin.
- Choose Interface Setup -> LAN.
- Make sure Enable DHCP is selected.
- Set DNS to Manual.
- Fill in DNS servers 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Save the settings.
- Restart router.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.