Please make sure your Airport Extreme is not set to bridge mode as DNS changes will not work. Instead, set DNS on your main router or remove bridge mode.
- Open Airport Utility found in Applications > Utilities.
- Select the Airport Extreme from the menu and click edit.
- Select the Internet Tab.
- In DNS servers, input 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Click update and wait for the Airport Extreme to restart.
- Restart the devices connected to the Airport Extreme that you want to use with our DNS.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.