- Make sure your router is set up to use our DNS. To check go to the Gateway tab, then Home Network. Select Configure the Local Speedstream Gateway IP Network. Then scroll to DNS and make sure you have 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- Go to the Gateway tab, then ISP Connection on the left. At the bottom in the middle should be Advanced Settings.
- Choose Add Static Routes for Direct IP Connections.
- Add the following routes:
Destination IP: 22.214.171.124.
Net Mask: 255.255.255.255
Next Hop: Any valid local IP other than the router itself
Interface: LAN 5. Click apply.
- Repeat these steps for 126.96.36.199 also.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.