- Make sure your DNS is set to the 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124. Follow the Linksys guide here if you are in doubt
- Note down the IP of the router. Look in the address bar of your browser and note down the IP.
- Go to Advanced Routing
- Under the Route Name enter dnsblock
- Set Destination IP to: 126.96.36.199 Subnet Mask on all 3 rows: 255.255.255.255 Gateway: The IP from step 2
- Press Save
- Press Apply
- Please repeat the steps above for the IP 188.8.131.52
Important: If you get a message saying "invalid static route" or "The specified gateway IP address is not valid" then try changing the last digit of the gateway IP.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.