- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Login into the router - use admin/admin if you have not changed the password or username before.
- On the left hand side scroll down to WAN and click it.
- Scroll down to WAN DNS Setting.
- Select No for Connect to DNS Server automatically.
- Under DNS Server1 input: 188.8.131.52
- Under DNS Server2 input: 184.108.40.206
- Scroll down and click Apply.
Have more questions? Submit a request