- Find your router's IP. Follow this guide for more information on how to get it.
- Open your web browser and enter your router's IP in the address bar.
- Log in to the router
- Make sure it has been set up to use 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Click on Advanced Setup
- Choose Static Routing
- Enter the Destination IP, 188.8.131.52
- Enter the Subnetmask, 255.255.255.255
- Click the Apply button.
- Please repeat the steps above for the IP 184.108.40.206
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.