- Press Settings.
- Go to Network.
- Select Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
- Select Other Network List.
- Choose Set Expert
- Choose Wired or Wireless, depending on how you connect.
- Under DNS Mode, select Manual Input.
- Set DNS to 18.104.22.168 Press OK.
- Wait for the Check to complete and press Complete.
For newer LG Smart TV models, use the following setup guide:
1. On the main screen, go to Settings.
2. Go into “Network Connection.”
3. Click “Start Connection” and wait for the Network to connect.
4. Once your network is connected, click on “Other Network List.”
5. Click “Set Expert.”
6. Choose “Wireless.”
7. Click on “AP List.”
8. Enter your Wifi password.
9. You should now be seeing a screen called “Connection Settings.”
10. Change 'DNS Mode' to manual and then enter 22.214.171.124
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.