1. Press HOME, and choose Settings > Network.
2. Click on Network Set-up.
3. Select "Set up network connection."
4. Click on Custom.
5. Depending on how you connect to the Internet, select Wired Setup or Wireless Setup.
6. Click on Scan.
7. Select your network.
8. Enter the password.
9. Set the IP Address Setting to Manual.
10. Set the Primary DNS Server to 220.127.116.11 & Secondary DNS Server to 18.104.22.168
11. Verify your settings.
12. Exit the setup, then restart your TV.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.