1. Press HOME, and choose Settings > Network
2. Click on Network Set-up
3. Select "Set up network connection"
4. Click on Custom
5. Depending on how you connect to the Internet select Wired Setup or Wireless Setup
6. Click on Scan
7. Select your network
8. Enter the password
9. Set the IP Address Setting to Manual
10. Set the Primary DNS Server to 184.108.40.206 & Secondary DNS Server to 220.127.116.11
11. Verify your settings
12. Exit the setup then restart your TV.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.