- Start with a TV with no Smart functions running. On the remote control, press Menu and choose Smart Hub.
- Choose Reset Smart Hub from the list, to return Smart to factory default. Enter the PIN if so prompted. Press Enter when OK pops up.
- Choose Open Smart Hub, then choose Setup Smart Hub and then Start. Do the step which sets/checks the network connection.
- At the next step, allow the native Terms to load, then press », 2, 8, 9, « (fast forward, 2, 8, 9, rewind). You get a list of countries: select the country you wish to use for Smart features. Hint: to reach countries at the bottom of the list quickly, you can scroll up. (Selecting USA, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, UK, Finland, Norway, Sweden or Denmark will give you access to the most popular apps. You can only have apps from one region installed at any given time. In other words you can’t have American and British apps installed at the same time.)
- The Terms are displayed for the new country. Agree to Terms: either All, or at least the first two. Select Next.
- Select source: Aerial, STB, or None. Note that this will not cause a re-scan, and your existing choices for channels and favorites are not affected.
- When these Smart setup steps are complete, power off the TV and then on again. If you don't, then error message "The Samsung server is not responding" will occur if you try to look for apps.
Have more questions? Submit a request