- Go to settings.
- Go to Network.
- Choose "set up an internet connection."
- Choose custom.
- Choose Wi-Fi or LAN, depending on how you connect to the Internet.
- Choose Automatic for IP-address.
- Choose do not specify for DHCP Host Name.
- Choose manual for DNS settings.
- Set Primary DNS to 184.108.40.206 and Secondary DNS to 220.127.116.11
- Once you have done so, click Next to test the connection.
- Then restart your PS4.
To install US Apps on your PS4, you need a US PSN account. Simply go to http://us.playstation.com/psn/ and create a US PSN account. Once done, use the US account with the Playstation store and search for the app and install it. From then on, you are good to go.
Please note that if you have already had the US application installed, you might need to reset the app's settings. This is done by holding down Start and Select while opening the app.
The first step of troubleshooting should always be to restart the device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.