- Open up System Preferences and find Network under Internet & Wireless
- Then select either Wi-Fi or Ethernet depending on the method you use to connect to the Internet.
- Once selected click the advanced button on the lower right hand side
- Then select DNS
- Click the small plus on the lower left hand side
- Add 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Remove any other DNS address
- Click OK
- Then click Apply
- Restart your computer
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your setup status in your SmartDNS dashboard.