1. On your iOS device, go to https://www.bulletvpn.com/
2. From the menu on the top, select Apps, then click on the "Download" button under "BulletVPN for iOS".
3. Your browser will prompt you that it will open the link in another application. Click on "Open".
4. When the BulletVPN page loads in the AppStore, click on "Get" to download the application, or the cloud symbol if you have downloaded it in the past.
5. When the installation ends, click on "Open" to launch the BulletVPN app.
6. When the application loads, enter your account's email and password, then click on "Sign In". You can check the "Save Password" box to log in automatically.
7. When logged in, the application will ask for your permission to add a VPN Configuration in iOS. Click on "Allow" to grant it permission.
8. Click on the server name to change the VPN Server.
9. Select the server you want to connect to from the list.
10. Click on the "Connect" button.
11. You are now connected to the VPN server you selected.