1. Go to https://www.bulletvpn.com/
2. Click on the menu button, then select Apps.
3.Click on the "Download" button under "BulletVPN for Android".
4. When the Google Play Store page loads, click on "Install".
5. When the BulletVPN application is installed, click on the "OPEN" button.
6. The BulletVPN application will now load. Enter your account email and password, then click on "Sign In". You can check "Save Password" to sign in automatically.
7. When logged in, you can see the connect button, and a default server selected.
8. To select another server, click on the menu icon in the top left corner, and select "Locations".
9. When the server is selected, you will be taken back to the home screen. After you click "Connect", the application will ask your approval to set up the VPN settings within the Android OS. Click "OK" to allow it.
10. When the configuration is done, the application will initiate the connection to the chosen VPN server.
11. You are now connected to the VPN server you selected.