I Cannot Connect to Server
- Check your internet connection
- Try changing your VPN Location
How Can I Check My IP Address?
- In order to check your IP address, visit www.whatismyip.network
The Website I Am Trying To Access Is Still Blocked
- Try changing your VPN location.
- Make sure that all your network is routed via VPN.
My Internet Drops When I Am using VPN
- Try changing your VPN Protocol.
- Connect to a different VPN location and check if the issue persists.
I am Unable to Send Emails When Connected to VPN
If you can’t send emails while connected to BulletVPN, your email client application possibly is using port 25. We have blocked this particular port on our network to prevent spam. Try one of the followin steps:
- Try using a newer email client such as Outlook or Thunderbird.
- You could manually configure your email client to use port 587 instead of port 25.
- Disconnect from BulletVPN to send emails.