1. Click on "System Preferences," then click on "Network."
2. Press "+" to add a new VPN Profile.
3. Choose "VPN" for 'Interface' – "IKEv2" for 'VPN Type' – Name your VPN (Example: BulletVPN) for "Service Name" and click on "Create."
4. Insert the following info:
- Insert the desired server address in the Server name or Server address box. You can choose one of our servers from the list here.
- Insert the same server address chosen in the previous step in the Remote ID box.
- Leave the "Local ID" section empty.
- Then Click on "Authentication Settings"
5. Enter the email associated with your account and your VPN password provided by "BulletVPN."
- You can find your VPN password Here.
6. Click on "Apply."
Note: Do not forget to check "Show VPN status in menu bar."
Or click on the VPN icon in the menu bar and choose "Connect BulletVPN."
7. To disconnect the VPN connection, click on "Disconnect" from the VPN settings
Or click on the VPN icon in the menu bar and choose "Disconnect BulletVPN."