1. Click on "Open Network Preferences."
2. Press "+" to add a new VPN Profile.
3. Choose "VPN" for 'Interface' – "Cisco IPSec" for 'VPN Type' – "BulletVpn" for 'Service Name.'
4. Insert the following info:
- Insert the desired server address in the Server address box. You can choose one of our servers from the list here.
- Enter your email address.
- You can find your VPN password Here.
- Make sure that you checked "Show VPN Status" in the menu bar.
5. Click on "Authentication Settings."
- Insert bulletvpn in the Shared Secret box.
- Click on "OK."
6. Click on "Apply."
7. You are ready to connect to BulletVPN now. Click on the VPN icon in the menu bar and choose "Connect BulletVPN."
8. To disconnect the VPN connection, click on the VPN icon in the menu bar and choose "Disconnect BulletVPN."